Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, oven roasted butternut squash with rosemary and cumin. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Oven Roasted Butternut Squash with Rosemary and Cumin is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Oven Roasted Butternut Squash with Rosemary and Cumin is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook oven roasted butternut squash with rosemary and cumin using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Oven Roasted Butternut Squash with Rosemary and Cumin:
- Get 1/2 butternut squash
- Get 1 carrot
- Prepare 2 potatoes
- Take 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Take 1/2 to 1 tsp cumin seeds
- Make ready 1 or 2 tsp rosemary, fresh or dry
- Get to taste salt & pepper
Steps to make Oven Roasted Butternut Squash with Rosemary and Cumin:
- Preheat oven to 400F/200C.
- Cut butternut squash into 4-5 cm chunks (1.5-2 inch). Cut carrot if using into 1 cm round slices (1/2 in).
- Cut potatoes into bite sized chunks. I like to boil them for about 6 or 7 minutes to help make them crispier after baking but it's not necessary.
- Put vegetables in a large bowl and toss with 2 Tbsp olive oil, 1/2 tsp salt, pepper, 1/2 tsp whole cumin and 1-2 tsp dried or fresh rosemary.
- Transfer to an oven safe tray or dish and spread out evenly.
- Bake for 40 minutes at 400F/200C. After 20 minutes, turn and mix the vegetables to help bake evenly.
- Serve and enjoy! Sprinkle with more salt & pepper if necessary.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food oven roasted butternut squash with rosemary and cumin recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!